Do you want to know how to boost your website’s visibility in a consistent and reliable manner?
Many website owners, whether they realize it or not, use the same approach to create traffic for almost nothing.
Which one is it?
Submit articles to directory sites, other people’s sites, and ezines that are content-rich and targeted. Article authoring and article marketing are terms used to describe this procedure.
Why would an ezine publisher or website owner want to utilize your targeted content for their mailing lists or put them on their websites? The explanation is that just a few people are capable of producing a large amount of targeted material. Furthermore, a large amount of high-quality material aids in the growth of visitors to their websites and devoted members to their mailing lists.
Here is where your article comes in. In exchange for a byline and a link to your site (called a “resource box”), you allow website owners to use your content as it is. No one is allowed to make any changes to your article without your permission.
The following are some other benefits of writing articles and marketing articles:
- When you share your knowledge and experience, you will gain “Expert” status. Take a peek at the columnists in the newspapers. When your articles are published in a few article directory websites and you write on a range of themes related to the same niche area, you look to be an expert.
- You have the ability to conduct some clever preselling. This is especially true if your content targets a specific audience looking for specific information. When people arrive at your website, you’ve already pre-sold yourself.
- You get more links to your site. Then, you’d be able to enhance your search engine positioning just by your “link popularity”. Once your article is posted on another person’s website or an article directory, it is likely that it will stay there for a long time.
- You’ve created a fantastic tool to assist your affiliates. In comparison to people that do not assist you, your affiliates are more likely to market you more frequently and effectively.
- It’s also great for growing your opt-in email list. According to statistics, a prospect sees your website an average of seven times before making a purchase. A steady stream of emails sent at regular intervals (with his/her consent) can help tear down “defenses” and create connections. Furthermore, once a relationship has been established, back-end sales or sales of additional products and services become more straightforward.
So, do you need to have a flair for writing in order for you to write? Absolutely not. You just need to remember just two simple rules:
Write down your thoughts in a natural manner. Just like you would convey this topic to a buddy over a cup of coffee.
Write simply. Bad grammar does not help. Complicated sentences and sentences that go on and on forever may not help you get your message across. So make your article an easy read.
Now, what is an easy way to get started on writing?
Consider the most common issues that your readership is likely to face, and then write an article that addresses them. Here are a few essential examples to help you get started:
2 breakthrough tips that…..
5 time-saving tips to….
10 ways to help you…..
You can organize your article in this manner: an introduction (you can identify the problems that your readers are facing and your own short story or experiences), the list of points (the “solution”), and a concluding paragraph (asking your readers to take some action).
After you’ve completed writing, have someone go through your work for errors. Alternatively, you might revisit your article after some time has passed. Improve it and proofread it for grammatical and spelling errors.
As your pieces are published and syndicated throughout the world, article marketing may drive traffic to your website. As you produce and publish more articles, your web site’s traffic will skyrocket!
Related Article: 11 Ways To Generate More Traffic To Your Blog